Vacation at Hilton Head Island (HHI) June 2010.
- Stayed at the Barony Beach Club Villas.
- Walked the Beach in the morning and evening. Rode Bicyles down Wooded Shaded Bike Paths.
- Visited Harbour Town, HHI.
- Visited Historic Daufuskie Island only accessible by boat and local transportation by Golf Cart. We saw Haig Point Lighthouse, First Union African Baptist Church, 3 Mile Beach, and more. I had home made stuffed Deviled Crabs and Miriam had home made Chicken Salad at the Old Daufuskie Crab Company.
- HHI we dinned at Smokehouse BBQ, Atlanta Bread Company and others.
- And one of our favorites, The Salty Dog Cafe at Lands End, Sea Pines, HHI.
Photos by Bill and Miriam Creech
aIMG_0547 Miriam Bill HHI Beach am walk iphone
aIMG_0548 Miriam Bill HHI Beach am walk iphone
aIMG_0550 Vagabond ship Daufuskie iphone
DSC_0627 Miriam Bill Smokehouse BBQ HHI 06-08-2010
DSC_0630 Miriam Harbour Town
DSC_0631 Miriam Harbour Town
DSC_0632 Bill Harbour Town
DSC_0633 Bill Harbour Town
DSC_0635 Miriam Harbour Town
DSC_0636 Miriam Harbour Town
DSC_0637 Bill Harbour Town
DSC_0638 Bill Harbour Town
DSC_0639 Harbour Town view
DSC_0640 Harbour Town view
DSC_0644 Harbour Town
DSC_0645 Daufuskie Island
DSC_0646 Haig Point Lighthouse
DSC_0649 Daufuskie Island
DSC_0650 Daufuskie Island
DSC_0651 Daufuskie Island
© Bill Creech Photography